Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Guides to the Literature
- Guides to the Literature of Science and
- From the Indiana University Chemistry Library this online publication covers sources in agriculture,
biology, chemistry, environmental science, engineering, geoscience, mathematics, physics, and toxicology.
- Information Sources in Science and Technology. [SCIENCE REF Q 158.5 Z999 H87 1998]
- Contains chapter listing information sources for science and technology. Earlier editions
are available in the Science Library circulating book collection.
- Reference Sources in Science, Engineering, Medicine, and Agriculture.
[SCIENCE REF Q 158.5 Z999 M35 1994]
- Contains chapters treating the important resources in science, engineering, medicine,
and applied sciences.