Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Circulation Services
This site provides information on borrowing eligibility, loan policies, renew and recall services, and other circulation related topics.
Theory, Research, & Practice
- Online education : foundations, planning, and pedagogy
- Anthony G. Picciano. New York: Routledge, 2019.
- LB1044.87 .P517 2019
- E-learning in the 21st century: a community of inquiry framework for research and practice
- Eds. D. Randy Garrison. Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY, 2017.
- LB2395.7 .G37 2017
- Conducting research in online and blended learning environments: new pedagogical frontiers
- Charles D. Dziuban, Anthony G. Picciano, Charles R. Graham, and Patsy D. Moskal.New York, NY: Routledge,2016.
- LB1044.87 .D98 2016
- Teaching online: a guide to theory, research, and practice.
- Claire Howell Major. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2015.
- LB 1044.87 M245 2015
- Research on e-learning and ICT in education: technological, pedagogical and instructional perspectives
- Eds. Charalampos Karagiannidis, Panagiotis Politis, and Ilias Karasavvidis. New York, NY: Springer Verlag, 2014.
- LB 1028.3 R43 2014
- E-learning in the 21st century: a framework for research and practice
- D. Randy Garrison. New York, NY: Routledge, 2011.
- LB 2395.7 G37 2011
- Key issues in e-learning: research and practice
- Norbert Pachler and Caroline Daly. London; New York, NY: Continuum International Pub. Group, 2011.
- LB 1044.87 P335 2011
- E-learning theory and practice
- Caroline Haythornthwaite and Richard Andrews. Los Angeles, CA: Sage, 2011.
- LB 1044.87 H39 2011
- Economics of distance and online learning: theory, practice, and research
- William J. Bramble and Santosh Panda, editors. New York, NY: Routledge, 2008.
- LC 5800 E28 2008
- Rethinking pedagogy for a digital age: designing and delivering e-learning
- Eds. Helen Beetham and Rhona Sharpe. New York, NY: Routledge, 2007.
- LB 1028.5 R44 2007
- E-learning: concepts and practice
- Bryn Holmes and John Gardner. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications, 2006.
- LB 1044.87 H649 2006
- Developing innovation in online learning: an action research framework
- Maggie McPherson and Miguel Baptista Nunes. London: RoutledgeFalmer, 2004.
- LB 1028.5 M364 2004