Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Circulation Services
This site provides information on borrowing eligibility, loan policies, renew and recall services, and other circulation related topics.
- Online teaching at its best : merging instructional design with teaching and learning
- Burzotta Linda Nilson and Ludwika A. Goodson. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 2018.
- LB1044.87 .N55 2018
- Best practices in planning strategically for online educational programs
- Elliot King and Neil Alperstein. New York, NY: Routledge, 2018.
- LB2395.7 .K565 2018
- Best practices in engaging online learners through active and experiential learning strategies
- Stephanie Smith Budhai and Ke’Anna Brown Skipwith. New York, NY: Routledge, 2017.
- LB1044.87 .B83 2017
- E-learning and disability in higher education: accessibility research and practice
- Jane K. Seale. New York, NY: Routledge, 2014.
- LB 2395.7 S42 2014
- Best practices for teaching with emerging technologies
- Michelle Pacansky-Brock; edited by Susan Ko. New York, NY: Routledge, 2013.
- LB 1028.3 P22 2013
- E-learning in libraries: best practices
- Eds. Charles Harmon and Michael Messina. Lanham, MD: The Scarecrow Press, 2013.
- Z 718.85 E53 2013
- The survey of best practices in developing online information literacy tutorials
- Jennifer Holland, Erica DeFrain, and Yvonne Mery. New York, NY: Primary Research Group, 2013.
- ZA 4065 H65 2013
- Engaging the online learner, updated: activities and resources for creative instruction
- Rita-Marie Conrad and J. Ana Donaldson. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 2011.
- LB 1028.5 C623 2011
- Empowering online learning: 100+ activities for reading, reflecting, displaying, and doing
- Curtis J. Bonk and Ke Zhang. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 2008.
- LB 1028.5 B598 2008
- Innovative techniques in instruction technology, e-learning, e-assessment, and education
- Ed. Magued Iskander. New York, NY: Springer, 2008.
- LB 1028.5 I55X 2008 WWW
- The online learning idea book: 95 proven ways to enhance technology-based and blended learning
- Ed. Patti Shank. San Francisco, CA: Pfeiffer, 2007.
- LB 1028.5 O499 2007
- Instructional Design
- "This site is designed to provide information about instructional design principles and how they relate to teaching and learning."