Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Instruction and Tutorials
This site provides online library tours, research tutorials, and instructions on how to find resources on various topics.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Requesting an item (book, article, proceeding, etc.) that is not owned by our libraries.
- UA Delivery
- Delivery services for articles and books owned by any of our three libraries: Dewey Graduate Library,
Science Library, and University Library.
- Direct Access Program
- Borrowing from academic, public, law, medical, and technical libraries located in the Capital District
with a CDLC (Capital District Library Council) card.
- Recall Services
- Getting a library book currently checked out to another patron that you urgently need.
Personalized Assistance with Searching
- Consulting with a librarian to choose the right
databases, formulate an effective search strategy, access new information and be kept up to date on the latest articles in your field.