Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Encyclopedia of Life Sciences . A biological encyclopedia covering
biochemistry, cell biology, developmental biology, evolution, genetics
& molecular biology, immunology, microbiology & virology,
neuroscience, plant science, structural biology, and other related
- Henderson's Dictionary of Biology. [SCIENCE REF QH 302.5 H45x 2005]
- Classic dictionary, offering coverage of all major fields in biology.
- Oxford Dictionary of Biology. [SCIENCE REF QH 302.5 D53x 2000]
- Contains over 4,700 definitions which are enriched with illustrations.