Administration, Policy, Leadership
- AACTE Education Policy Clearinghouse
Source of news, research, and legislation on all 50 states and the District of Columbia covering topics such as teacher quality, No Child Left Behind, educational testing, and much more.
- American Association of School Administrators
Offers various searching options. Subject categories such as "Government Relations," "Issues and Insights," and "State Associations" lead to full text documents of interest to school administrators.
- The Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD)
Focuses on educational leadership. Click on "News and Issues" for access to news and information in full text or for definitions of educational terms in ASCD's online dictionary, A Lexicon of Learning.
- The Brown Center on Education Policy at the Brookings Institution
The center conducts research on efforts to improve academic achievement in elementary and secondary schools.
- Consortium for Policy Research in Education (CPRE) (Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania)
The goal of the consortium is to improve elementary and secondary education through practical research. Click on "Publications" for full text reports and other publications on education policy, governance, finance, and school reform.
- Disability Employment 101: Learn to Tap Your 'HIRE' Potential (U.S. Department of Education)
Source of information about programs and resources to assist employers in hiring people with disabilities.
- Education Policy Analysis Archives
A peer reviewed journal published by the Mary Lou Fulton College of Education Arizona State University and the College of Education University of South Florida.
- The Education Trust
The Education Trust provides advocacy, analysis and expert testimony on policies, research and wide public dissemination of data for high academic achievement of all students at all levels pre-K-16.
- The Institute for Higher Education Policy
Focuses on policy issues related to higher education finance, information technology, accountability and quality, the emerging majority, and international higher education.
- National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education
Offers action-oriented analyses of pressing policy issues regarding opportunity and achievement in higher education-including two- and four-year, public and private, for-profit and nonprofit institutions.
- U.S. Network for Education Information (U.S. Department of Education)
Provides information about U.S. education and information about education in other countries.