This guide offers library and university services and resources specifically for Master and PhD students.
Last Updated: May 7, 2013
- Maximum items out: 100 items.
- Loan Period: 90 days.
- Maximum renewal per item: 7 (up to 2 years)
Ph.D. Students and Honors College Students
- Maximum items out: 200 items.
- Loan Period: THREE FIXED DUE DATES: Sept 30, Jan 31, May 31
- Maximum renewal per item: 8 (up to 3 years)
Check here for complete borrowing policies, including reserve materials, media and information on fines.
- Circulation Services
Information about loan periods, borrowing eligibility, fines/fees, reserves, and laptop lending.
- Electronic Reserves
- Group Study Rooms / Room Reservations
- Information Commons
Get directions to the computer labs, assistance locating open computers, list of available software for public use and more!
- Interlibrary Loan
- Library Technology Services
Find answers here for your various library technology questions.
- MyMinerva - Check Your Library Account
Renew your current loans, view items that you currently have checked out and their due date, place items on hold or recall, and more! Access to Minerva - Library Catalog
- Off-Campus Access to Library Electronic Resources
- Study Carrels and Lockers
- UA Delivery
Request electronic delivery of journal articles held in the library in print format. Also delivery of books owned by the UAlbany libraries to your desired specific library (Science, Dewey or the general UAlbany Libraries).Further information.
Renew, recall, fines, reserves, items not on self...