How Many Items Can You Check out From the Library?
- Maximum items out: 100 items.
- Loan Period: 90 days.
- Maximum renewal per item: 7 (up to 2 years)
Ph.D. Students and Honors College Students
- Maximum items out: 200 items.
- Loan Period: THREE FIXED DUE DATES: Sept 30, Jan 31, May 31
- Maximum renewal per item: 8 (up to 3 years)
This only applies to materials owned by the University Libraries, not those requested via interlibrary loan.
Check here for complete borrowing policies, including reserve materials, media and information on fines.
Essential Library Services for Graduate Students
Need Further Help?
Was This Information Helpful?